2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 07. Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading, and Other Documents of Title
Article 2. Warehouse Receipts: Special Provisions.
- Sec. 45.07.201. Person who may issue a warehouse receipt; storage under bond.
- Sec. 45.07.202. Form of warehouse receipt; effect of omission.
- Sec. 45.07.203. Liability for nonreceipt or misdescription.
- Sec. 45.07.204. Duty of care; contractual limitation of warehouse's liability.
- Sec. 45.07.205. Title under warehouse receipt defeated in certain cases.
- Sec. 45.07.206. Termination of storage at warehouse's option.
- Sec. 45.07.207. Goods must be kept separate; fungible goods.
- Sec. 45.07.208. Altered warehouse receipts.
- Sec. 45.07.209. Lien of warehouse.
- Sec. 45.07.210. Enforcement of warehouse's lien.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.