2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 22. Mandatory Motor Vehicle Insurance
Article 2. General Policy Provisions.
- Sec. 28.22.100. General policy provisions. [Repealed, § 17 ch 70 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 28.22.101. General coverage requirements; policy limits.
- Sec. 28.22.110. Maximum liability of carrier. [Repealed, § 17 ch 70 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 28.22.111. Policy provisions that are implied.
- Sec. 28.22.120. Policy coverage and priorities. [Repealed, § 17 ch 70 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 28.22.121. Excess of additional coverage.
- Sec. 28.22.130. Policy coverage exclusions. [Repealed, § 17 ch 70 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 28.22.131. Proration.
- Sec. 28.22.141. Other requirements of policy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.