2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 22. Mandatory Motor Vehicle Insurance
Article 1. Insurance Required.
- Sec. 28.22.010. Motor vehicle liability policy. [Repealed, § 17 ch 70 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 28.22.011. Motor vehicle liability insurance required; exemptions.
- Sec. 28.22.019. Proof of insurance to be exhibited on demand; penalty.
- Sec. 28.22.020. Policy provisions that are implied. [Repealed, § 17, ch 70 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 28.22.021. Requirement of proof of motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Sec. 28.22.030. Excess or additional coverage. [Repealed, § 17 ch 70 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 28.22.031. Method of proof of motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Sec. 28.22.040. Proration. [Repealed, § 17 ch 70 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 28.22.041. Administrative suspension of drivers' licenses.
- Sec. 28.22.050. Requirements of policy. [Repealed, § 17 ch 70 SLA 1984.]
- Sec. 28.22.051. Falsification of information.
- Sec. 28.22.061. Proof for the future.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.