2018 Alaska Statutes
Title 11. Criminal Law
Chapter 71. Controlled Substances
Article 2. Standards and Schedules.
- Sec. 11.71.100. Controlled Substances Advisory Committee.
- Sec. 11.71.110. Duties of committee.
- Sec. 11.71.120. Authority to schedule controlled substances.
- Sec. 11.71.125. Emergency substance scheduling.
- Sec. 11.71.140. Schedule IA.
- Sec. 11.71.150. Schedule IIA.
- Sec. 11.71.160. Schedule IIIA.
- Sec. 11.71.170. Schedule IVA.
- Sec. 11.71.180. Schedule VA.
- Sec. 11.71.190. Schedule VIA.
- Sec. 11.71.195. Exempted drugs.
- Sec. 11.71.200. Listed chemicals.
- Sec. 11.71.210. Purchase or receipt of restricted amounts of certain listed chemicals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.