2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 33. Probation, Prisons, Pardons, and Prisoners
Chapter 16. Parole Administration
- Sec. 33.16.010. Parole.
- Sec. 33.16.020. Board of parole.
- Sec. 33.16.030. Selection criteria for board members.
- Sec. 33.16.040. Compensation and expenses.
- Sec. 33.16.050. Meetings of the board.
- Sec. 33.16.060. Duties of the board.
- Sec. 33.16.070. Process.
- Sec. 33.16.080. Executive director.
- Sec. 33.16.085. Special medical parole.
- Sec. 33.16.087. Rights of victims in connection with special medical parole.
- Sec. 33.16.089. Eligibility for administrative parole.
- Sec. 33.16.090. Eligibility for discretionary parole and minimum terms to be served.
- Sec. 33.16.100. Granting of discretionary parole.
- Sec. 33.16.110. Preparole reports.
- Sec. 33.16.120. Rights of certain victims in connection with parole.
- Sec. 33.16.130. Application for discretionary parole.
- Sec. 33.16.130. Parole procedures.
- Sec. 33.16.140. Order for parole.
- Sec. 33.16.150. Conditions of parole.
- Sec. 33.16.160. Change in parole conditions.
- Sec. 33.16.170. Confidentiality of records and information.
- Sec. 33.16.180. Duties of the commissioner.
- Sec. 33.16.190. Authority of parole and probation officers.
- Sec. 33.16.200. Custody of parolee.
- Sec. 33.16.210. Discharge of parolee.
- Sec. 33.16.215. Sanctions for technical violations and other violations of parole.
- Sec. 33.16.220. Revocation of parole.
- Sec. 33.16.230. Waiver of hearing.
- Sec. 33.16.240. Arrest of parole violator.
- Sec. 33.16.250. Execution of warrant for arrest of parolee.
- Sec. 33.16.260. Designation of victims' representative.
- Sec. 33.16.270. Earned compliance credits.
- Sec. 33.16.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.