2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 35. Offenses and Accidents
Article 2. Duties Following Accidents
- Sec. 28.35.050. Action of operator immediately after accident.
- Sec. 28.35.060. Duty of operator to give information and render assistance.
- Sec. 28.35.070. Examination or impounding before repair.
- Sec. 28.35.080. Immediate notice of accident.
- Sec. 28.35.090. Rendering of report by others.
- Sec. 28.35.100. Form of reports.
- Sec. 28.35.110. Penalty for giving false information in report or failing to report.
- Sec. 28.35.120. Use of accident reports in evidence.
- Sec. 28.35.130. False report or destruction of evidence involving a vehicle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.