2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 28. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 35. Offenses and Accidents
Article 1. Offenses Related to Alcohol, Inhalants, and Controlled Substances; Implied Consent
- Sec. 28.35.010. Driving a vehicle without owner's consent. [Repealed, § 21 ch 166 SLA 1978. For current law, see AS 11.46.360.]
- Sec. 28.35.015. [Renumbered as AS 28.35.300.]
- Sec. 28.35.020. Conviction in larceny prosecution. [Repealed, § 21 ch 166 SLA 1978.]
- Sec. 28.35.024. [Renumbered as AS 28.35.310.]
- Sec. 28.35.025. Obtaining rental vehicle with intent to defraud. [Repealed, § 25 ch 144 SLA 1977.]
- Sec. 28.35.026. [Renumbered as AS 28.35.320.]
- Sec. 28.35.028. Court-ordered treatment.
- Sec. 28.35.029. Open container.
- Sec. 28.35.030. Operating a vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft while under the influence of an alcoholic beverage, inhalant, or controlled substance.
- Sec. 28.35.031. Implied consent.
- Sec. 28.35.032. Refusal to submit to chemical test.
- Sec. 28.35.033. Presumptions and chemical analysis of breath or blood.
- Sec. 28.35.034. Surrender of license or permit.
- Sec. 28.35.035. Administration of chemical tests without consent.
- Sec. 28.35.036. Forfeiture of vehicle, aircraft, or watercraft.
- Sec. 28.35.037. Remission of forfeitures.
- Sec. 28.35.038. Municipal impoundment and forfeiture. [Repealed, § 55 ch 60 SLA 2002.]
- Sec. 28.35.039. Definitions for AS 28.35.029 — 28.35.039.
- Sec. 28.35.040. [Renumbered as AS 28.35.400.]
- Sec. 28.35.045. [Renumbered as AS 28.35.410.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.