2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 50. Anatomical Gifts Registry
- Secs. 13.50.010 — 13.50.090. Uniform Anatomical Gift Act. [Repealed, § 15 ch 83 SLA 2004. For current law, see AS 13.52.]
- Sec. 13.50.100. Transfer of information.
- Sec. 13.50.110. Use of transferred information.
- Sec. 13.50.120. Acquisition of other donor information.
- Sec. 13.50.130. Registry costs.
- Sec. 13.50.140. Notification of cancellation.
- Sec. 13.50.150. Monetary donation program.
- Sec. 13.50.160. Anatomical gift awareness fund.
- Sec. 13.50.170. Penalty.
- Sec. 13.50.190. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.