2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 48. Uniform Real Property Transfer on Death Act
- Sec. 13.48.010. Transfer on death deed authorized.
- Sec. 13.48.020. Transfer on death deed revocable.
- Sec. 13.48.030. Transfer on death deed nontestamentary.
- Sec. 13.48.040. Capacity of transferor.
- Sec. 13.48.045. When certain deeds void; challenges to deed.
- Sec. 13.48.050. Requirements.
- Sec. 13.48.060. Notice, delivery, acceptance, consideration not required.
- Sec. 13.48.070. Revocation by instrument authorized; revocation by act not permitted.
- Sec. 13.48.080. Effect of transfer on death deed during transferor's life.
- Sec. 13.48.090. Effect of transfer on death deed at transferor's death.
- Sec. 13.48.100. Disclaimer.
- Sec. 13.48.110. Liability for creditor claims and statutory allowances.
- Sec. 13.48.120. Optional form of transfer on death deed.
- Sec. 13.48.130. Optional form of revocation.
- Sec. 13.48.140. Nonexclusivity.
- Sec. 13.48.150. Uniformity of application and construction.
- Sec. 13.48.160. Relationship to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Sec. 13.48.190. Definitions.
- Sec. 13.48.195. Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.