2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 06. General Provisions, Definitions, and Probate Jurisdiction of Court
Article 3. Scope, Jurisdiction, and Courts; Choice of Law and Validity
Sec. 13.06.060. Territorial application.
Except as otherwise provided in AS 13.06 — AS 13.36, AS 13.06 — AS 13.36 apply to
(1) the affairs and estates of decedents, missing persons, and persons to be protected, domiciled in this state;
(2) the property of nonresidents located in this state or property coming into the control of a fiduciary who is subject to the laws of this state;
(3) incapacitated persons and minors in this state;
(4) survivorship and related accounts in this state; and
(5) trusts subject to administration in this state.