2017 Alaska Statutes
Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, Trusts, and Health Care Decisions
Chapter 06. General Provisions, Definitions, and Probate Jurisdiction of Court
Article 3. Scope, Jurisdiction, and Courts; Choice of Law and Validity
- Sec. 13.06.060. Territorial application.
- Sec. 13.06.065. Subject matter jurisdiction.
- Sec. 13.06.068. Choice of law; validity.
- Sec. 13.06.070. Venue; multiple proceedings; transfer.
- Sec. 13.06.080. Records and certified copies.
- Sec. 13.06.085. Jury trial.
- Sec. 13.06.090. Performance of registrar's powers.
- Sec. 13.06.100. Oath, affirmation, or statement included in filed documents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.