2011 Alaska Statutes
Title 17. FOOD AND DRUGS
Chapter 17.30. CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
- Sec. 17.30.010. Regulations. [Repealed, Sec. 22 ch 146 SLA 1986].
- Sec. 17.30.020. Registration requirements; inspections.
- Sec. 17.30.030. - 17.30.050. Registration; denial, revocation, and suspension of registration; order to show cause. [Repealed, Sec. 22 ch 146 SLA 1986].
- Sec. 17.30.060. Records of registrants.
- Sec. 17.30.070. Order forms; prescriptions.
- Sec. 17.30.080. Unlawful administration, prescription, and dispensation of controlled substances.
- Sec. 17.30.090. Sale or purchase of certain listed chemicals.
- Sec. 17.30.100. Powers of the Department of Public Safety.
- Sec. 17.30.110. Items subject to forfeiture.
- Sec. 17.30.112. Proceedings resulting in forfeiture.
- Sec. 17.30.114. Seizure and custody of property.
- Sec. 17.30.116. Procedure for forfeiture action.
- Sec. 17.30.118. Petition for release of seized items.
- Sec. 17.30.120. Petition for sale of seized item.
- Sec. 17.30.122. State disposal of forfeited property.
- Sec. 17.30.124. Remittance to claimant.
- Sec. 17.30.126. Forfeiture of controlled substances.
- Sec. 17.30.130. Judicial review. [Repealed, Sec. 22 ch 146 SLA 1986].
- Sec. 17.30.140. Education and research.
- Sec. 17.30.150. Reliance on Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Sec. 17.30.155. Confidentiality of certain information.
- Sec. 17.30.200. Controlled substance prescription database.
- Sec. 17.30.900. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.