Go to previous versions of this Division
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
Article 19 - Insolvent Estates.
Division 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 43-2-700 - Order and Preference of Payment of Debts.
- Section 43-2-701 - Report of Insolvency - Generally.
- Section 43-2-702 - Report of Insolvency - Statement to Be Filed With Report.
- Section 43-2-703 - Report of Insolvency - Affidavit Accompanying Report and Statement.
- Section 43-2-704 - Time for Hearing; Notice of Hearing.
- Section 43-2-705 - Trial of Issue of Insolvency to Be by Jury.
- Section 43-2-706 - Payment of Costs.
- Section 43-2-707 - Declaration of Insolvency.
- Section 43-2-708 - Second Declaration by Succeeding Administrator Not Necessary.
- Section 43-2-709 - Appeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.