Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Grant of Letters Testamentary of Administration.
- Article 3 - Notice of Appointment of Executors or Administrators.
- Article 4 - Bonds of Executors and Administrators.
- Article 5 - Liability of Executors and Administrators.
- Article 6 - Actions by and Against Executors and Administrators.
- Article 7 - County or General Administrators.
- Article 8 - Nonresidents as Executors and Administrators.
- Article 9 - Foreign Executors and Administrators.
- Article 10 - Administration of Estates of Persons Presumed Dead.
- Article 11 - Administrators Ad Litem.
- Article 12 - Resignation, Removal, etc., of Executors or Administrators.
- Article 13 - Collection, Inventory, and Appraisement of Personal Property.
- Article 14 - Keeping Estates Together.
- Article 15 - Claims and Debts.
- Article 16 - Sale of Personal Property.
- Article 17 - Renting and Sale of Real Estate.
- Article 18 - Settlements and Distributions.
- Article 19 - Insolvent Estates.
- Article 20 - Probate Procedure Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.