Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 9 - Business Relations Between Wholesalers and Suppliers of Beer.
- Section 28-9-1 - Legislative Intent and Purpose.
- Section 28-9-2 - Definitions.
- Section 28-9-3 - Sales by Beer Suppliers Through Wholesalers; Exclusive Sales Territory.
- Section 28-9-4 - Prohibited Acts - Suppliers.
- Section 28-9-5 - Prohibited Acts - Wholesalers.
- Section 28-9-6 - Amendment, Cancellation, etc., of Agreements; Proof of Good Faith; Notice; Good Cause.
- Section 28-9-7 - Transfer of Wholesaler's Business.
- Section 28-9-8 - Liability of Supplier for Acts Diminishing Value of Wholesaler's Business; Arbitration Procedures; Determination of Amount of Compensation; Cost of Arbitration; Default of Arbitration Procedures.
- Section 28-9-9 - Waiver of Rights; Good Faith Dispute Settlements.
- Section 28-9-10 - Application, Transferee of Wholesaler's Business; Successor of Supplier's Business.
- Section 28-9-11 - Liabilities and Duties of Supplier; Action for Damages; Declaratory Judgment and Injunctive Relief; Remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.