Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 8A - Direct Shipment of Wine.
- Section 28-8A-1 - Legislative Intent and General Provisions.
- Section 28-8A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 28-8A-3 - Existing Franchise Laws.
- Section 28-8A-4 - Territorial Agreements.
- Section 28-8A-5 - Supplier Prohibitions.
- Section 28-8A-6 - Wholesaler Prohibitions.
- Section 28-8A-7 - Supplier and Wholesaler Agreements.
- Section 28-8A-8 - Transfers of Wholesaler Business.
- Section 28-8A-9 - Payment to the Wholesaler of Reasonable Compensation for Diminished Value of Business; Arbitration.
- Section 28-8A-10 - No Waiver; Successors and Transferees.
- Section 28-8A-11 - Standards of Conduct.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.