2022 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 2A - Alabama Business Corporation Law.
Article 7 - Stockholders.
Division B - Voting.
- Section 10A-2A-7.20 - Stockholders' List for Meeting.
- Section 10A-2A-7.21 - Voting Entitlement of Stock.
- Section 10A-2A-7.22 - Proxies.
- Section 10A-2A-7.23 - Stock Held by Intermediaries and Nominees.
- Section 10A-2A-7.24 - Acceptance of Votes and Other Instruments.
- Section 10A-2A-7.25 - Quorum and Voting Requirements for Voting Groups.
- Section 10A-2A-7.26 - Action by Single and Multiple Voting Groups.
- Section 10A-2A-7.27 - Modifying Quorum or Voting Requirements.
- Section 10A-2A-7.28 - Voting for Directors; Cumulative Voting.
- Section 10A-2A-7.29 - Inspectors of Election.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.