Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 2A - Alabama Business Corporation Law.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Incorporation.
- Article 3 - Purposes and Powers.
- Article 4 - Reserved.
- Article 5 - Reserved.
- Article 6 - Stock and Distributions.
- Article 7 - Stockholders.
- Article 8 - Directors and Officers.
- Article 9 - Conversions.
- Article 10 - Amendment of Certificate of Incorporation and Bylaws.
- Article 11 - Mergers and Stock Exchanges.
- Article 12 - Disposition of Assets.
- Article 13 - Appraisal Rights.
- Article 14 - Dissolution.
- Article 15 - Foreign Corporations.
- Article 16 - Records and Reports.
- Article 17 - Benefit Corporations.
- Article 18 - Transition Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.