2022 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 2A - Alabama Business Corporation Law.
Article 17 - Benefit Corporations.
- Section 10A-2A-17.01 - Application of Article 17; Definitions.
- Section 10A-2A-17.02 - Name; Stock Certificates.
- Section 10A-2A-17.03 - Certain Amendments and Transactions; Votes Required.
- Section 10A-2A-17.04 - Duties of Directors.
- Section 10A-2A-17.05 - Annual Benefit Report.
- Section 10A-2A-17.06 - Rights of Action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.