2022 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 2A - Alabama Business Corporation Law.
Article 10 - Amendment of Certificate of Incorporation and Bylaws.
Division A - Amendment of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Section 10A-2A-10.01 - Authority to Amend.
- Section 10A-2A-10.02 - Amendment Before Issuance of Stock.
- Section 10A-2A-10.03 - Amendment by Board of Directors and Stockholders.
- Section 10A-2A-10.04 - Voting on Amendments by Voting Groups.
- Section 10A-2A-10.05 - Amendment by Board of Directors.
- Section 10A-2A-10.06 - Certificate of Amendment.
- Section 10A-2A-10.07 - Restated Certificate of Incorporation.
- Section 10A-2A-10.08 - Amendment Pursuant to Reorganization.
- Section 10A-2A-10.09 - Effect of Amendment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.