2021 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
Article 5 - Liability of Executors and Administrators.
- Section 43-2-110 - Limits of Liability Generally.
- Section 43-2-111 - Liability for Damages Recovered Under Sections 6-5-391, 6-5-410 or 25-6-3.
- Section 43-2-112 - Executor or Administrator of Decedent Who Wasted or Converted Another Decedent's Assets.
- Section 43-2-113 - Executor De Son Tort.
- Section 43-2-114 - Resignation as Defense.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.