2021 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
Article 4 - Bonds of Executors and Administrators.
- Section 43-2-82 - Liability of Judge of Probate, etc., in Taking Bond.
- Section 43-2-83 - Discharge of Surety; New Bond.
- Section 43-2-84 - Bond of Applicant When Administration Committed to General Administrator or Sheriff.
- Section 43-2-85 - Bond of General Administrator.
- Section 43-2-86 - Additional Bond of General Administrator.
- Section 43-2-87 - Additional Bond of Sheriff.
- Section 43-2-88 - When Sureties Discharged by Additional Bond.
- Section 43-2-89 - Force and Obligations of Former Bonds Continued.
- Section 43-2-90 - Rights of Sureties Among Themselves.
- Section 43-2-91 - Bonds Valid and Operative as Statutory Bonds.
- Section 43-2-92 - Conditional Execution or Delivery of Bond.
- Section 43-2-93 - Reducing Amount of Bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.