2021 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 7 - Offenses Involving Damage to and Intrusion Upon Property.
Article 2 - Criminal Damage to Property.
- Section 13A-7-20 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-7-21 - Criminal Mischief in the First Degree.
- Section 13A-7-22 - Criminal Mischief in the Second Degree.
- Section 13A-7-23 - Criminal Mischief in the Third Degree.
- Section 13A-7-23.1 - Desecration, Defacement, etc., of Memorial of Dead; Invasion or Mutilation of Corpse.
- Section 13A-7-24 - Criminal Tampering - Definitions.
- Section 13A-7-25 - Criminal Tampering in the First Degree.
- Section 13A-7-26 - Criminal Tampering in the Second Degree.
- Section 13A-7-27 - Criminal Use of Noxious Substance.
- Section 13A-7-28 - Criminal Possession of Noxious Substances.
- Section 13A-7-29 - Criminal Littering.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.