2021 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 7 - Offenses Involving Damage to and Intrusion Upon Property.
Article 1 - Burglary and Criminal Trespass.
- Section 13A-7-1 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-7-2 - Criminal Trespass in the First Degree.
- Section 13A-7-3 - Criminal Trespass in the Second Degree.
- Section 13A-7-4 - Criminal Trespass in the Third Degree.
- Section 13A-7-4.1 - Criminal Trespass by Motor Vehicle.
- Section 13A-7-4.2 - Trespass on a School Bus in the First Degree.
- Section 13A-7-4.3 - Unauthorized Entry of a Critical Infrastructure.
- Section 13A-7-5 - Burglary in the First Degree.
- Section 13A-7-6 - Burglary in the Second Degree.
- Section 13A-7-7 - Burglary in the Third Degree.
- Section 13A-7-8 - Possession of Burglar's Tools.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.