2021 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals.
Article 4 - Obscenity and Related Offenses.
Division 5 - Alabama Anti-Obscenity Enforcement Act.
- Section 13A-12-200.1 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-12-200.2 - Distribution, Possession With Intent to Distribute, Production, etc., of Obscene Material Prohibited; Penalties; Distribution of Fines.
- Section 13A-12-200.3 - Dissemination of Obscene Material; Penalty; Disposition of Fines.
- Section 13A-12-200.4 - Affirmative Defenses.
- Section 13A-12-200.5 - Material Harmful to Minors - Distribution, Possession With Intent to Distribute, Display for Sale, etc., Prohibited; Penalty; Affirmative Defenses; Operation of Adult-Only Enterprise Near Place Frequented by Minors; Exceptions; Disposition of Fines.
- Section 13A-12-200.6 - Extradition of Persons Charged With Violation of This Division.
- Section 13A-12-200.7 - Civil Action to Enjoin Violations; Hearing; Procedures; Precedence Over Other Matters.
- Section 13A-12-200.8 - Property Subject to Forfeiture for Violation of This Division; Procedures; Hearing; Forfeiture Action; Action for Money Judgment.
- Section 13A-12-200.9 - Effect on Other Laws and Ordinances.
- Section 13A-12-200.10 - Inapplicability of Criminal Provisions to Libraries and Their Agents or Employees.
- Section 13A-12-200.11 - Display of Genitals, etc., for Entertainment Purposes; Violation; Disposition of Fines.
- Section 13A-12-200.12 - Special Operating License for Adult-Only Enterprises; Advertisement; Revocation of License.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.