2021 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals.
Article 4 - Obscenity and Related Offenses.
Division 4 - Obscene Materials Containing Visual Reproduction of Children.
- Section 13A-12-190 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-12-191 - Dissemination or Public Display of Obscene Matter Containing Visual Depiction of Persons Under 17 Years of Age Involved in Obscene Acts.
- Section 13A-12-192 - Possession and Possession With Intent to Disseminate Obscene Matter Containing Visual Depiction of Persons Under 17 Years of Age Involved in Obscene Acts.
- Section 13A-12-193 - Proof of Age of Person Contained in Visual Depiction; Inferences as to Age.
- Section 13A-12-194 - Identity of Person Engaged in Obscene Act Not Required.
- Section 13A-12-195 - Indication of Commercial Exploitation of Matter for Prurient Appeal May Be Considered in Determining Whether Matter Appeals to Prurient Interest, Etc.
- Section 13A-12-196 - Parents or Guardians Permitting Children to Engage in Production of Obscene Matter Guilty of Class a Felony.
- Section 13A-12-197 - Production of Obscene Matter Containing Visual Depiction of Person Under 17 Years of Age Involved in Obscene Acts.
- Section 13A-12-198 - Forfeiture of Equipment, Materials, Vehicles, etc., Used in Production, Transportation, Dissemination, etc., of Obscene Matter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.