2021 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 8A - Uniform Partnership Act (1996)
Article 8 - Winding Up Partnership Business.
- Section 10-8A-801 - Events Causing Dissolution and Winding Up of Partnership Business.
- Section 10-8A-802 - Partnership Continues After Dissolution.
- Section 10-8A-803 - Right to Wind Up Partnership Business.
- Section 10-8A-804 - Partner's Power to Bind Partnership After Dissolution.
- Section 10-8A-805 - Statement of Dissolution.
- Section 10-8A-806 - Partner's Liability to Other Partners After Dissolution.
- Section 10-8A-807 - Settlement of Accounts and Contributions Among Partners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.