2021 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 8A - Uniform Partnership Act (1996)
Article 7 - Partner's Dissociation When Business Not Wound Up.
- Section 10-8A-701 - Purchase of Dissociated Partner's Interest.
- Section 10-8A-702 - Dissociated Partner's Power to Bind and Liability to Partnership.
- Section 10-8A-703 - Dissociated Partner's Liability to Other Persons.
- Section 10-8A-704 - Statement of Dissociation.
- Section 10-8A-705 - Continued Use of Partnership Name.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.