2020 Code of Alabama
Title 4 - Aviation.
Chapter 6 - Airport Zoning.
- Section 4-6-1 - Short Title.
- Section 4-6-2 - Definitions.
- Section 4-6-3 - Airport Hazards Contrary to Public Interest; Elimination, Alteration, etc., of Hazards Declared Public Purpose.
- Section 4-6-4 - Authority of Counties and Municipalities to Adopt Regulations; Zoning Jurisdiction of Counties and Municipalities.
- Section 4-6-5 - Airport Zoning Commission.
- Section 4-6-6 - Procedure for Adoption of Regulations.
- Section 4-6-7 - Reasonableness of Regulations; Standards for Adoption of Regulations; Nonconforming Uses.
- Section 4-6-8 - Permits; Variances; Installation, etc., of Markers and Lights Upon Airport Hazards.
- Section 4-6-9 - Administration and Enforcement of Regulations.
- Section 4-6-10 - Powers and Duties of Administrative Agency; Procedure and Records of Official Actions of Agency.
- Section 4-6-11 - Appeals From Action of Administrative Agency or Governing Body.
- Section 4-6-12 - Remedies for Correction, Abatement, etc., of Violations of Regulations, Etc.
- Section 4-6-13 - Acquisition of Air Rights, Easements, Etc.
- Section 4-6-14 - Chapter Not to Affect Existing Municipal Zoning Ordinances, Boundaries, Etc.
- Section 4-6-15 - Relation of Airport Zoning Regulations to Comprehensive Zoning Regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.