2020 Code of Alabama
Title 4 - Aviation.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Regulation of Aeronautics, Aircraft and Airports Generally.
- Chapter 2A - Alabama International Airport Authority.
- Chapter 3 - Airport Authorities.
- Chapter 4 - Municipal Airports and Regulations.
- Chapter 5 - County Warrants and Certificates of Indebtedness for Airport Purposes.
- Chapter 6 - Airport Zoning.
- Chapter 7 - Aircraft Control and Warning Stations.
- Chapter 9 - Helicopter Pilots Association.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.