2020 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Traffic Signs, Signals and Markings.
- Article 3 - Operation and Use of Vehicles Generally.
- Article 4 - Driving on and Use of Roadways Generally; Overtaking and Passing.
- Article 5 - Right-of-Way.
- Article 6 - Turning, Starting and Stopping Generally.
- Article 7 - Special Stops Required.
- Article 8 - Speed Restrictions.
- Article 8A - County and Municipal Reduced Speed School Zone Act.
- Article 9 - Serious Traffic Offenses.
- Article 9A - Safe Streets Act.
- Article 10 - Pedestrians' Rights and Duties.
- Article 11 - Motorcycles.
- Article 12 - Bicycles and Play Vehicles.
- Article 13 - Bicycle Safety.
- Article 14 - Suspension of Driving Privileges for Alcohol Related Offenses.
- Article 15 - Possession of Open Container of Alcoholic Beverages in Motor Vehicle Prohibited.
- Article 16 - Text Messaging While Operating a Motor Vehicle; Prohbited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.