There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 10 - Pedestrians' Rights and Duties.
- Section 32-5A-210 - Pedestrian Obedience to Traffic-Control Devices and Traffic Regulations.
- Section 32-5A-211 - Pedestrians' Right-of-Way in Crosswalks.
- Section 32-5A-212 - Crossing at Other Than Crosswalks.
- Section 32-5A-213 - Drivers to Exercise Care.
- Section 32-5A-214 - Pedestrians to Use Right Half of Crosswalks.
- Section 32-5A-215 - Pedestrians on Roadways.
- Section 32-5A-216 - Pedestrian Soliciting Rides or Business or Fishing.
- Section 32-5A-217 - Driving Through Safety Zone Prohibited.
- Section 32-5A-218 - Pedestrians' Right-of-Way on Sidewalks.
- Section 32-5A-219 - Pedestrians to Yield to Authorized Emergency Vehicles.
- Section 32-5A-220 - Right-of-Way to Blind Persons, Guide Dogs in Training.
- Section 32-5A-221 - Pedestrians Under Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.
- Section 32-5A-222 - Bridge and Railroad Signals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.