2020 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 3 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Wet Counties.
Article 5A - Excise Taxes on Malt or Brewed Beverages.
- Section 28-3-183 - Definitions.
- Section 28-3-184 - Tax Levied; Collection; Disposition of Funds.
- Section 28-3-185 - Transactions Between Wholesalers Exempt; Reports.
- Section 28-3-186 - Penalties for Failure to Pay Taxes Collected, Execution Issued for Unpaid Taxes, Etc.
- Section 28-3-187.1 - Exemption From Labeling Requirement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.