2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 1 - Provisions Applicable to Counties Only.
Chapter 23 - Industrial Parks.
- Section 11-23-1 - Authority of County Commissions to Establish; Written Approval of Owners Required; Petition for Designation.
- Section 11-23-2 - Land Which May Be Included.
- Section 11-23-3 - Public Hearing Required; Resolution of Designation by County Commission; Filing of Maps, Etc.
- Section 11-23-4 - Restrictions on Use of Land Following Designation; Enforcement of Restrictions.
- Section 11-23-5 - Bylaws Governing Industrial Park and Listing Facilities to Be Furnished.
- Section 11-23-6 - Certain Services to Be Provided by Industries Within Industrial Park; Contracts With County or Municipalities for Services; Industrial Parks Not Subject to Annexation or Police Jurisdiction of Municipalities; Jurisdiction of County Sheriff and Courts; Public Road Access Required.
- Section 11-23-7 - Abolition of Industrial Park or Removal of Territory Therefrom.
- Section 11-23-8 - Rights and Responsibilities of County Not Limited by Creation of Industrial Park.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.