2020 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 1 - Provisions Applicable to Counties Only.
Chapter 22 - Public Park and Recreation Boards.
- Section 11-22-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-22-2 - Intent of Legislature.
- Section 11-22-3 - Application for Authority to Incorporate; Resolution of Approval; Incorporation of More Than One Corporation.
- Section 11-22-4 - Certificate of Incorporation - Contents; Execution.
- Section 11-22-5 - Certificate of Incorporation - Filing and Recording.
- Section 11-22-6 - Certificate of Incorporation - Amendments.
- Section 11-22-7 - Board of Directors.
- Section 11-22-8 - Powers Generally; Projects Partially Within County.
- Section 11-22-9 - Bond Issues - Funds for Payment; Execution; Form; Redemption; Sale; Refunding; Negotiable Instruments.
- Section 11-22-10 - Bond Issues - Securing of Principal and Interest; Mortgages and Deeds of Trust; Default.
- Section 11-22-11 - Bond Issues - Notice of Authorization of Issuance; Contesting of Validity.
- Section 11-22-12 - Temporary Borrowing.
- Section 11-22-13 - Tax Exemptions.
- Section 11-22-14 - Liability of County.
- Section 11-22-15 - Nonprofit Status; Disposition of Surplus Revenue.
- Section 11-22-16 - Dissolution.
- Section 11-22-17 - Recordation of Instruments.
- Section 11-22-18 - Construction of Chapter.
- Section 11-22-19 - Transfer of Assets From Other Public Corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.