There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 21C - Sale of Recreational Vehicles.
- Section 8-21C-1 - Legislative intent; applicability.
- Section 8-21C-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-21C-3 - Manufacturer and dealer agreement - Required for sales by manufacturer or distributor.
- Section 8-21C-4 - Manufacturer and dealer agreement - Termination, cancellation, etc.
- Section 8-21C-5 - Manufacturer and dealer agreement - Actions upon failure to cure deficiencies.
- Section 8-21C-6 - Change of dealer ownership.
- Section 8-21C-7 - Duties of warrantors; warranty claims.
- Section 8-21C-8 - Indemnification.
- Section 8-21C-9 - Notification of pre-delivery damage.
- Section 8-21C-10 - Coercion prohibited.
- Section 8-21C-11 - Civil action for damages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.