There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
Chapter 21B - Alabama Heavy Equipment Dealer Act.
- Section 8-21B-1 - Short title.
- Section 8-21B-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 8-21B-3 - Definitions.
- Section 8-21B-4 - Amendment, termination, etc., of dealer agreement - Good cause required.
- Section 8-21B-5 - Amendment, termination, etc., of dealer agreement - Notice.
- Section 8-21B-6 - Consent to transfers.
- Section 8-21B-7 - Delivery of notice.
- Section 8-21B-8 - Change in management personnel; damaging actions; additional dealership agreements; recovery of damages.
- Section 8-21B-9 - Incorporation of chapter into dealer agreement.
- Section 8-21B-10 - Reasonableness.
- Section 8-21B-11 - Indemnification.
- Section 8-21B-12 - Repurchase of items by supplier.
- Section 8-21B-13 - Remedies.
- Section 8-21B-14 - Civil action.
- Section 8-21B-15 - Application of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.