There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 16 - Contracts, Promises and Notes.
- Section 6-5-280 - Breach of contract - Limitation on actions.
- Section 6-5-281 - Breach of contract - Successive actions.
- Section 6-5-282 - Breach of contract - Ratable compensation for services.
- Section 6-5-283 - Joint obligations and promises.
- Section 6-5-284 - Instrument lost or destroyed by theft, etc.; evidence of loss, destruction and contents; execution bond.
- Section 6-5-285 - Holder of worthless check, draft, or order.
- Section 6-5-286 - Defenses to actions on promissory notes, bonds, or other contracts.
- Section 6-5-287 - Impeachment of or inquiry into consideration of sealed instruments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.