There is a newer version of this Article
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 15A - Recovery for Theft of Merchandise.
- Section 6-5-270 - Legislative findings.
- Section 6-5-271 - Liability for theft or attempted theft; liability of parents of unemancipated minor; liability for defrauding an eating establishment; liability of foster home.
- Section 6-5-272 - Conviction or plea of guilty not prerequisite to suit; letter of demand for remittance.
- Section 6-5-273 - Jurisdiction of courts.
- Section 6-5-274 - Attorney's fees.
- Section 6-5-275 - Construction of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.