2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 8 - Military Service During War and National Emergencies.
- Section 36-8-1 - "Military service of the United States" defined.
- Section 36-8-2 - Entry into military service not to be deemed vacation of office or holding, etc., of office of profit.
- Section 36-8-3 - Appointment of temporary acting officials; powers, duties, compensation, etc., thereof.
- Section 36-8-4 - Tenure of temporary acting official.
- Section 36-8-5 - Effect of military service upon tenure, compensation, powers, etc., of regular official.
- Section 36-8-6 - Applicability of provisions of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.