2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 16 - State Auditor.
- Section 36-16-1 - Duties generally.
- Section 36-16-2 - Authority to require proof of correctness of claim.
- Section 36-16-3 - Assistants and clerical help.
- Section 36-16-4 - Bond.
- Section 36-16-5 - Fees for services rendered.
- Section 36-16-6 - Official acts of chief clerk deemed those of Auditor.
- Section 36-16-7 - Property Inventory Control Division - Created.
- Section 36-16-8 - Property Inventory Control Division - Establishment of control of state personal property; property managers; inventories.
- Section 36-16-9 - Property Inventory Control Division - Duty of Examiners of Public Accounts as to state personal property.
- Section 36-16-10 - Property Inventory Control Division - Authority of chief; neglect of duty by chief or other officer.
- Section 36-16-11 - Property Inventory Control Division - Property exempt from control.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.