2019 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 17 - State Treasurer.
- Section 36-17-1 - Bond.
- Section 36-17-2 - Jurisdiction of action upon Treasurer's bond.
- Section 36-17-3 - Duties generally.
- Section 36-17-4 - Chief clerk and other assistants.
- Section 36-17-4.1 - Additional employee.
- Section 36-17-5 - Officers and employees subject to Merit System.
- Section 36-17-6 - Settlement of accounts and delivery of books, etc., on removal or resignation.
- Section 36-17-8 - Procedure for drawing money for payment of interest.
- Section 36-17-10 - Payment of interest.
- Section 36-17-11 - When Treasurer not liable for loss in providing for payment of interest.
- Section 36-17-12 - Custodian of state bonds, etc., redeemed; registry of paid bonds.
- Section 36-17-13 - Recordation of paid and cancelled coupons; destruction of cancelled bonds and coupons.
- Section 36-17-14 - Issuance of duplicates of lost or destroyed registered state bonds.
- Section 36-17-15 - Conversion of coupon bonds into registered bonds and vice versa.
- Section 36-17-16 - Destruction of cancelled state warrants and journals relating thereto.
- Section 36-17-17 - Special trustee of state sinking funds.
- Section 36-17-18 - Investment of surplus state funds in obligations of United States and State of Israel.
- Section 36-17-19 - Bonds, etc., to be deposited with Treasurer and payments made to Treasurer.
- Section 36-17-20 - State Treasury Operations Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.