2019 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 13 - Bicycle Safety.
- Section 32-5A-280 - Short title.
- Section 32-5A-281 - Definitions.
- Section 32-5A-282 - Purpose.
- Section 32-5A-283 - Unlawful for person to use bicycle under certain conditions.
- Section 32-5A-284 - Duties of person regularly engaged in business of renting bicyles.
- Section 32-5A-285 - Statewide bicycle safety education program; manner violations handled.
- Section 32-5A-286 - Establishment of more comprehensive bicycle safety program by ordinance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.