2019 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 14 - Suspension of Driving Privileges for Alcohol Related Offenses.
- Section 32-5A-300 - Determinations requiring suspension of driving privileges by director; basis for, and finality of, determination; relationship to disposition of criminal charges.
- Section 32-5A-301 - Report of arresting officer.
- Section 32-5A-302 - Determination by director; notice.
- Section 32-5A-303 - Notice of intended suspension.
- Section 32-5A-304 - Period of suspension; relation to Section 32-5A-191.
- Section 32-5A-305 - Minimum periods of suspension; reinstatement.
- Section 32-5A-306 - Administrative review.
- Section 32-5A-307 - Administrative hearing.
- Section 32-5A-308 - Judicial review.
- Section 32-5A-309 - Applicability of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.