There is a newer version of this Title
2019 Code of Alabama
Title 3 - Animals.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Estrays and Animals Running at Large Generally.
- Chapter 3 - Staking, Pasturing, etc., of Animals Upon Highway Rights-of-Way.
- Chapter 4 - Fences and Livestock.
- Chapter 5 - Stock Laws.
- Chapter 6 - Liability of Owners of Dogs Biting or Injuring Persons.
- Chapter 6A - Control of Dangerous Dogs
- Chapter 7A - Rabies.
- Chapter 8 - Rabies Vaccine.
- Chapter 9 - Sterilization of Dogs and Cats.
- Chapter 10 - Animal Reporting Census Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.