2019 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 3 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Wet Counties.
Article 8 - Confiscation and Sale of Contraband Goods, Merchandise, etc.
- Section 28-3-240 - Goods, etc., subject to confiscation and sale generally; procedure for confiscation and sale of goods, etc., generally.
- Section 28-3-241 - Additional beverages subject to confiscation and sale; punishment of persons having contraband beverages in their possession.
- Section 28-3-242 - Procedure for confiscation and sale of goods, etc.; nature of proceedings against goods, etc.; court proceedings for collection of tax due and assessed.
- Section 28-3-243 - Return of confiscated goods.
- Section 28-3-244 - Condemnation and delivery to board of liquors seized upon which federal tax has been paid and containers of which are unbroken or unopened.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.