2019 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages and Wine.
Chapter 3 - Regulation and Control of Alcoholic Beverages in Wet Counties.
Article 10 - Additional State Sales Tax on Alcoholic Beverages.
- Section 28-3-280 - Additional state sales tax levied.
- Section 28-3-281 - Collection and distribution of proceeds.
- Section 28-3-282 - Use of tax proceeds.
- Section 28-3-283 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 28-3-284 - Levy of additional local taxes or fees prohibited.
- Section 28-3-285 - Article cumulative.
- Section 28-3-286 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.