2019 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - Industrial Relations and Labor.
Chapter 3 - Department of Labor.
- Section 25-3-1 - Created.
- Section 25-3-2 - Commissioner of Labor - Appointment and term of office; oath of office and bond; filling of vacancies; full-time position.
- Section 25-3-3 - Commissioner of Labor - Powers and duties generally.
- Section 25-3-4 - Commissioner of Labor - Investigation and adjustment of controversies as to wage claims.
- Section 25-3-5 - Commissioner to provide seminars for unemployed or underemployed employees regarding their rights and responsibilities; commissioner authorized to assist employee groups, communicate with creditors, etc.; state credit union may expand field of membership if adversely affected by layoffs or closings; regulations concerning financial disclosure and assistance of employees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.