2019 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - Industrial Relations and Labor.
Chapter 14 - Alabama Professional Employer Organization Registration Act.
- Section 25-14-1 - Short title.
- Section 25-14-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 25-14-3 - Definitions.
- Section 25-14-4 - Construction of provisions; scope of business; taxation; competitive bidding; employment information provided by professional employer organization.
- Section 25-14-5 - Registration requirements; limited registration; reciprocity; fees.
- Section 25-14-6 - Prohibited practices.
- Section 25-14-7 - Grounds for disciplinary action.
- Section 25-14-8 - Violations; penalties.
- Section 25-14-9 - Written contract; rights and duties of clients; employees, and professional employer organizations.
- Section 25-14-10 - Professional Employer Organization Registration Administrative Trust Fund.
- Section 25-14-11 - Promulgation of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.