2019 Code of Alabama
Title 25 - Industrial Relations and Labor.
Chapter 13 - Elevator Safety.
- Section 25-13-1 - Purpose.
- Section 25-13-2 - Definitions.
- Section 25-13-3 - Applicability.
- Section 25-13-4 - License required.
- Section 25-13-5 - Elevator Safety Review Board - Created; composition.
- Section 25-13-6 - Elevator Safety Review Board - Powers and duties.
- Section 25-13-7 - Application for license.
- Section 25-13-8 - Qualifications for mechanic license; issuance without examination.
- Section 25-13-9 - Qualifications for inspector's license.
- Section 25-13-10 - Requirements for contractor's license.
- Section 25-13-11 - Comity.
- Section 25-13-12 - Issuance of license; fees; emergency and temporary elevator mechanic licenses; renewal; continuing education.
- Section 25-13-13 - Suspension, revocation, etc., of license.
- Section 25-13-14 - Registration of conveyances.
- Section 25-13-15 - Installation, service, maintenance of conveyances.
- Section 25-13-16 - Conveyance permit required.
- Section 25-13-17 - Revocation of permit; extension of time.
- Section 25-13-18 - Installation by licensee; certification of compliance; certificate of operation; inspection.
- Section 25-13-19 - Insurance policies.
- Section 25-13-20 - Enforcement program; investigation.
- Section 25-13-21 - Liability under chapter.
- Section 25-13-22 - Penalties.
- Section 25-13-23 - Compliance with chapter.
- Section 25-13-24 - Annual inspections required.
- Section 25-13-25 - Relation to other laws, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.